We care for women’s reproductive health.
Our team assess and treat a wide range of issues that affect womens’ reproductive systems including fertility problems, period and menstrual problems, polycystic ovaries and ovarian cancer.
We provide our services at 3 hospital sites:
- Amersham Hospital (outpatients only)
- Wycombe Hospital (outpatient and day surgery services)
- Stoke Mandeville (inpatient, day surgery and outpatient facilities).
We also run outpatient clinics at other local hospitals including Buckingham Hospital and Leighton Buzzard.
Pharmacological and technological advancements have changed how we manage a number of gynaecological conditions. This means less invasive surgery and a shorter stay in hospital. We can carry out procedures such as an investigative hysteroscopy as a day case and do hysterectomies using keyhole surgery.
- colposcopy clinics
- early pregnancy assessment
- treatment for cancers of the womb, ovary, fallopian tube, cervix, vulva, vagina and primary peritoneal cancer
- minimal invasive surgery
- outpatient hysteroscopy
- urogynaecology for bladder problems and prolapse
- infertility service
- general gynaecology.
Gynaecology outpatients appointments line: 01296 838888