We see patients staying in hospital, attending outpatients and in the community, including their own homes.
We support patients who need tube- feeding or find eating difficult and those needing to achieve or maintain a healthy weight.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please call or email the team on your appointment letter to change or cancel your appointment.
Call: 01296 831990
– you’ll then be able to select one of the following options:
- Option 1 – Stoke Mandeville Hospital Dietitians (including NSIC Spinal)
- Option 2 – Paediatric Dietitians
- Option 3 – Community Dietitians
- Option 4 – Wycombe Hospital Dietetic Team
- Option 5 – Macmillan Dietitians
Our Community dietitians are based at Amersham Hospital.