Board affiliate blog
Affiliate Board member, Hannah Hornby, shares her thoughts about working in the Trust as a speech and language therapist and her role on the Trust Board.
Read Hannah’s blogs:
- March 2023: The role of NEDs
- January 2023: Imposter syndrome
- December 2022: Trainee Leadership Board
- November 2022: Board meetings: My initial reflections and goals
- Read Hannah’s first blog post about why she applied for the Board affiliate role, getting through the interview and what she hopes to achieve.
For those who haven’t read this blog before, Hannah Hornby is part of a programme to integrate a frontline healthcare worker onto the Trust Board. Over a period of 12 months Hannah will continue in her role as a Speech and Language Therapist at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and will also work one day a week in a management capacity, attending board meetings and helping develop leadership projects at the Trust. Her blog explains a little about this role and highlights work taking place in the Trust.