Toggle site contrast Toggle Contract

Urgent care and minor injuries

If you have a minor injury or someone needs medical help that’s not serious or life threatening 

NHS 111 – online or call 111 (free of charge from mobile phones or landlines) – will help direct you to the right care and you can book you an appointment in our Urgent Care Department or Emergency Department if needed.

NHS 111 will advise on

  • where to get help for your symptoms, if you’re not sure what to do
  • how to find general health information and advice
  • where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine
  • how to get a repeat prescription

Urgent Care Department patient information