Patient Advice and Liaison Service
We offer advice and support for patients, carers and relatives on all aspects of your care and experience in our hospitals.
It’s a free, informal and confidential service that can help you with:
- feedback and suggestions on how we can improve our care and services
- saying thank you and passing on compliments to staff
- raising a concern/making an informal complaint
- advice about how to make a formal complaint
I want to raise a concern, how can PALS help me?
- aim to resolve any concerns or problems you have as promptly as possible
- listen to your views and comments
- aim to instigate changes to improve our services
- guide you through the Trust’s formal complaints process if you feel your concerns have not been resolved satisfactorily
- give you information about external independent services who can assist you if you want to make a formal complaint.
Responding to your complaint
We’ll acknowledge your letter within 3 working days and aim to provide you with a full response within 25 to 40 working days.