Private rooms for NHS patients in Wycombe Hospital
At Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust we offer the chance for Wycombe Hospital patients to request the comfort of a single private room for staying overnight after surgery. Subject to availability, most rooms are newly refurbished with large windows and HD TVs with Freeview, and can be booked with both en-suite and non en-suite facilities at a lower cost.
Private rooms are offered to patients undergoing procedures under the care of our general and plastic surgery, trauma and orthopaedics and urology teams. The private rooms scheme is not a form of private treatment, and all clinical care will be provided free on the NHS unless stated otherwise.
Subject to availability, our spacious, light and airy private rooms are available for patients who wish to pay for extra privacy and comfort after having NHS treatment. If you have any queries please contact our Private Rooms Team. They are available Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
Prices start from £135 per night for a room with a shared bathroom, or £195 per night for a room with an en-suite walk in shower. The package for all rooms includes:
• Hot lunch and hot dinner with choice of menu
• Morning and afternoon refreshments
• Daily newspaper or magazine of your choice
• Comfortable and spacious environment for visitors
• Lockable storage cabinet
• Freeview HD colour widescreen TV
Please note, our private rooms cannot be guaranteed if there is a clinical need for the room on the day. An invoice will be raised once you have been discharged from the ward, which is payable immediately.
To reserve a room please:
- Download a copy of the form and email details required: email@example.com
- Or post the completed form back to: Room Reservations, Private Patients Office Room A27 – NSIC, Stoke Mandeville Hospital Mandeville Rd, Aylesbury, HP21 8AL
- Or call us on: 07929 831160