We care for patients aged 16 and over who need rehabilitation for hearing problems including:
- balance problems
- benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), including particle repositioning
- visual vertigo
- noise sensitivity (hyperacusis)
- auditory processing disorder (APD)
- acquired hearing loss ranging from mild to severe
- dual sensory loss of both vision and hearing.
We also see those who have normal hearing but who find it difficult to hear speech when surrounded by background noise.
How to access our service
We accept referrals from our ear, nose and throat (ENT) and Audiology departments. If an ENT consultant has seen you in the past, your GP may refer you to us.
We also accept referrals from ENT and Audiology departments outside our Trust.