Older People’s Health and Wellbeing Day
On Wednesday 19 April the Trust is hosting an Older People’s Health and Wellbeing Day at Marlow Community Hospital (Glade Road Entrance, Marlow, SL7 1DJ).
Join us from 10am – 2pm for:
- Balance and fitness reviews (advanced booking needed)
- Blood pressure, height and weight checks
- Advice on using technology
- Physical activity information
- Carers Bucks
- DAM – Dementia Action Marlow
- Age UK
- Arc Primary Care Network
Free parking and refreshments for those attending.
For more information about the event or to book a fitness review please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07342 082841.