Bank Holiday Pharmacy Opening Hours: Buckinghamshire
Please see below for details of which pharmacies will be open and their operating hours on Monday 30 August (August Bank Holiday).
Where possible, please also plan ahead to make sure you get any repeat prescriptions ahead of the Bank Holiday weekend.
If you do go to a pharmacy, please follow the social distancing guidelines and any other measures that are being taken to protect both you and any members of staff.
If you have coronavirus symptoms, you should stay at home.
If your symptoms worsen, please refer to the NHS111 online coronavirus service.
Please note – pharmacy opening hours on Bank Holidays are voluntary and are, therefore, subject to change. Patients are advised to check if pharmacies are open by telephone before making a journey.
If you are still not sure what health service option to use, and it is not an emergency, please visit 111.nhs.uk for advice.
- Tesco Pharmacy (9am-6pm) – 19 London Road West, HP7 0HA
- 01494 809847
- Morrisons Pharmacy (9am-6pm), Station Way, HP20 2HX
- 01296 399705
- Tesco Pharmacy (9am-6pm), 2 Hazells Corner, Tring Road, HP20 1PQ
- 0201 519 1325
- Tesco Pharmacy (9am-6pm), Broadfields, Bicester Road, HP19 8BU
- 01296 850222
- Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsbury’s (10am-4pm), Maxwell Road, HP9 1QH
- 01494 671631
- Tesco Pharmacy (9am-6pm), London Road, MK18 1AB
- 01280 433200
- Boots the Chemists (10am-4pm), 58 The Broadway, HP5 1EG
- 01494 782966
- Asda Pharmacy (9am-6pm), Holmers Farm Way, HP12 4NU
- 01494 470318
- Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsbury’s (10am-4pm), Oxford Road, HP11, 2DN
- 01494 532935
- Tesco Pharmacy (9am-6pm), London Road, Loudwater, HP10 9RT
- Marlow Pharmacy (10am-4pm), 61 High Street, SL7 1AB
- 01628 482241
- Lloyds Pharmacy in Sainsbury’s (10am-4pm), Lake End Road, SL6 0QH
- 01628 604891