Community paediatrics team
Information about who we are and where we work:
We are a team of:
- Community Paediatricians (Consultants and Specialty Doctors)
- Paediatric Doctors in training
- Clinical Psychologists
- Trainee and Assistant Clinical Psychologists
- Advanced Clinical Pharmacists
We also work closely with:
- Children and Young Peoples Therapy team (Speech and Language Therapists, Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists)
- Health Visitors and School Nursing Team
- Children with Disabilities Nursing Team
- Paediatric Dieticians
Paediatricians, Medical Trainees, Clinical Psychologists, Community Pharmacists, Advanced Practitioners and Administrators.
We see children in outpatient clinics across the county in:
Amersham Hospital, Wycombe Hospital and Rayners Hedge site in Aylesbury, where clinically appropriate we will aim to use technology to provide virtual appointments.
We also conduct clinics in Special Schools and in some instances members of the team may conduct school observations if felt appropriate. Although not frequently, we may sometimes need to see a child and family at home according to their level of need.