We are currently offering free parentcraft education online.
Our free online course is in the form of two 2-hour presentations. These are aimed at first time parents, although refreshers are welcome.
The first presentation is all about labour and birth looking at:
- Late pregnancy and changing body
- Signs of labour and the stages
- Pain management options available
- Induction, assisted birth and caesarean
- What you can do to help yourself and how a birth partner can offer support
The second presentation is all about the early weeks with baby:
- Newborn appearance
- Feeding baby
- Safe sleep
- Baby brain development
- Nappies and bathing
- Ongoing support
- Your mental health
- Postnatal recovery
If you would like to book onto a course, please book online here.
PLEASE NOTE – unfortunately we are unable to offer tours of Aylesbury Birth Centre or the Labour Ward at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.